- 15,000 square feet of full interior and exterior modernization.
- Worked within a 90-year- old structure located near Toronto’s waterfront where excavation for added footings revealed ancient sub-structures.
- After completion, promptly leased to diverse markets, such as a new distillery showcase operation and new post-production sound studio.
- Three former television production studios converted to corporate-ready private suites with a combined modern and retro NYC Studio feel.
- Retrofitted four large skylights on top of a 35’ high ceiling space.
- Major structural reinforcing to accommodate second floor upgrades and enlarged exterior window space.